"Art is the lie that enables us to know the truth." (Pablo Picasso)

20 de março de 2011

SCHOOL OF FINE ARTS - UFBA


The Academy of Fine Arts of Bahia was founded in December 17, 1877, by private enterprise of the Spanish painter Miguel Navarro Cañizares y. And along with other art lovers brought major contributions to the artistic production of Bahia until the present day. Later, the academy became known as the School of Fine Arts due to some changes in its physical structure, education and modernity. She was surviving with few resources, but forming the great masters of fine arts. Forget it would be a shame.

I, Yuri Castro, I feel honored to be part of this "FAMILY TREE OF THE ARTS", where some units could handle touched by the hands of artists of great genius, meeting space, ground, sculptures, historic hamlets and every corner of the school of Fine Arts. After all, the sculpture of Venus de Milo to the side, is an icon that represents the EBA-UFBA, because worldwide, there is little replicas of French workers and the school has one.
I am grateful first to God and my parents, who were my biggest supporters and the knowledge acquired by teachers of EBA-UFBA and good friends of colleagues and employees. I conclude by saying that "Only part of this family who can say how good was this passage that leave so many reviews, stories and nostalgia"!

20/03/2011 Yuri Castro.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário